To have authentic lunch at some of the restaurants serving local Bosnian cuisine. You can try some restaurants close to Old bridge in Mostar or on Bascarsija in Sarajevo ("cevapcic" are must)... For better Bosnian experience, this tour can be prolonged to
Drop off points
In city center
In city center
- The famously divided city spans both sides of the Neretva River, with a vibrant community of Bosniaks and Croats occupying either side of this city.
- The Old Mostar Bridge (Stari Most) is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a major tourist destination. It was completed in 1566 after nine years of planning and building and designed by the Ottoman architect Mimar Hayruddin, this bridge stood for 429 years without fail.
- You’ll find this weird and offbeat statue of Bruce Lee in Zrinjevac Park. Standing at 1.68 metres high, this near life sized tribute of the martial arts star is a curious site to find in Mostar.
- During the Roman Empire Sarajevo together with Bosnia was a border city between the Eastern and Western Roman Empires.
- In the last 100 years Sarajevo has been a member of six different states.
- The city-wide tram service in Sarajevo was the very first in Europe. Locals proudly insist that the Austro-Hungarians modelled Vienna’s tram system on theirs.
Pick up from your hotel (can be adjusted before or after)
Coffee break at some of the highway stops
Arrival at Mostar city centre, meeting with the local guide (included in price) Sightseeing
Free time (for lunch, shopping, more sightseeing…)
Departure towards Sarajevo (possible stops)
Car sightseeing and free time in Sarajevo (possibility to arrange local guide here also)
Departure towards Split (with stops for break)
Drop off at your hotel / apartment
339.00 € 1-3 persons
439.00 € 4-8 persons
799.00 € 9-16 persons
1179.00 € 17-24 persons
1549.00 € 25-32 persons
*For bigger group, please contact us on email