To prolong your tour to 2 days in a way that we visit firstly Sibenik and Zadar, in the evening you enjoy night surrounded by nature on Krka national park (or Skradin) and after good night of sleep do Krka national park. There are plenty of houses availab
Drop off points
Romantic Mediterranean town full of narrow paved streets, passages, vaults and stairs. The entire town core is a protected cultural monument. It still has many houses dating from the 18th and 19th century. From this place boat is departing upwards Krka river and view from the boat is amazing as you are reaching waterfalls. Splitdaytour is one of the rare agencies driving to Skradin as it is 15min more far away but you get really nice experience on what Mediteran used to look like.
Very close to the waterfalls, walking distance.
- The area around the River Krka has been declared a National Park because of its natural beauty and its geological characteristics (an area of karst rock). The river rises 43 km (as the crow flies) from Šibenik, beneath the best-known mountain in Croatia and Dalmatia, Dinara.
- The Krka is 73 km long in all, of wich the first part flows through plains (13 km) the second (40 km) through a canyon and the final stage forms lakes joined to the sea.
- Zadar is the olderst continuously inhabited city in Croatia with evidences from Stone age.
- Nowhere in the world can a person witness a more beautiful sunset than in Zadar. The words were spoken fifty years ago by the famous movie director Alfred Hitchcock.
- Krka national park is one of the most visited tours from Split and surrounding area ( Krka tour is also possible from Podstrana, Kastela, Trogir and Makarska area, for other cities please contact us).
Pick up from your hotel (can be adjusted before or after)
Coffee break (at Skradin stop, excellent for picture taking)
Arrival at National park Krka Sightseeing (based on one of choosed tours)
Departure from Krka national park
Arrival in Zadar city center (sightseeing)
Departure towards Split
Drop off at your hotel / apartment
249.00 € 1-3 persons
279.00 € 4-8 persons
499.00 € 9-16 persons
749.00 € 17-24 persons
999.00 € 25-32 persons
*For bigger group, please contact us on email