To enter Krka national park after 4pm and pay only 17 EUR (in high season) and enjoy beautiful sunset on this private tour. We can assist you with the tickets and pre order them to guarantee access to you (especially in high season)
Drop off points
Romantic Mediterranean town full of narrow paved streets, passages, vaults and stairs. The entire town core is a protected cultural monument. It still has many houses dating from the 18th and 19th century. From this place boat is departing upwards Krka river and view from the boat is amazing as you are reaching waterfalls. SplitDayTour is one of the rare agencies driving to Skradin as it is 15min more far away but you get really nice experience on what Mediteran used to look like.
Walking distance to the waterfalls, excellent opportunity to visit Krka national park if you dont have lot of time.
- Krka national park is one of the most visited private tours from Split and surrounding area ( Krka excursion is also possible from Podstrana, Kastela, Trogir and Makarska area, for other cities please contact us).
- The area around the River Krka has been declared a National Park because of its natural beauty and its geological characteristics (an area of karst rock). The river rises 43 km (as the crow flies) from Šibenik, beneath the best-known mountain in Croatia and Dalmatia, Dinara.
- This mountain has given its name to the mountain range which stretches about 600 km encompassing the mountains of the Croatia coastal area and of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- The Krka is 73 km long in all, of wich the first part flows through plains (13 km) the second (40 km) through a canyon and the final stage forms lakes joined to the sea.
Direct pick up from your hotel/apartment (flexible pick up time based on your request)
Short panoramic stop at Skradin rest stop (excellent opportunity for amazing pictures and coffee break if you want)
Upon arrival at Skradin enjoy the 4-5 hours of exploring Krka national park.
Leave the Krka and we head towards Sibenik, oldiest city on the Adriatic cost (this can be changed with visit to famous Bibich winery)
Drop off at Šibenik main boardwalk close to St. Jacob cathedral, free time for sightseeing (60 min)
Arrival in Split – city center or your accommodation (possible to ride along the coast to have spectacular view on sea and islands)
159.00 € 1-3 persons
189.00 € 4-8 persons
369.00 € 9-16 persons
535.00 € 17-24 persons
749.00 € 25-32 persons
*For bigger group, please contact us on email
- Adults - All terrestrial locations - Low season - 4.00 €
- Children 7 - 18 - All terrestrial locations - Low season - 3.00 €
- Children under 7 - All terrestrial locations - Free of charge
- Adults - All terrestrial locations - Mid season - 15.00 €
- Children 7 - 18 - All terrestrial locations - Mid season - 11.00 €
- Adults - All terrestrial locations - High season - Before 4pm - 26.00 €
- Children 7 - 18 - All terrestrial locations - High season - Before 4pm - 16.00 €
- Adults - All terrestrial locations - High season - After 4pm - 19.00 €
- Children 7 - 18 - All terrestrial locations - High season - After 4pm - 12.00 €