To do sightseeing of small Skradin city, take the boat upwards the Krka river (which is anyway included in your regular ticket price) and that driver pick you up near waterfalls so that you dont spent too much time on return to Skradin...for free of cours
Drop off points
Romantic Mediterranean town full of narrow paved streets, passages, vaults and stairs. The entire town core is a protected cultural monument. It still has many houses dating from the 18th and 19th century. From this place boat is departing upwards Krka river and view from the boat is amazing as you are reaching waterfalls. Splitdaytour is one of the rare agencies driving to Skradin as it is 15min more far away but you get really nice experience on what Mediteran used to look like.
Very close to the waterfalls, walking distance
- Krka national park is one of the most visited tours from Split and surrounding area ( Krka tour is also possible from Podstrana, Kastela, Trogir and Makarska area, for other cities please contact us).
- The Krka is 73 km long in all, of wich the first part flows through plains (13 km) the second (40 km) through a canyon and the final stage forms lakes joined to the sea.
- The Klis fortress is a medieval fortress situated above a village bearing the same name, near the city of Split which also served as a royal castle that was the seat of many Croatian kings.
- The Klis fortress was used in a 1972 historical film Eagle in a Cage, portraying Saint Helena. Klis is also being used as a location for filming the HBO series Game of Thrones.
Pick up from your hotel (can be adjusted before or after)
Coffee break (at Skradin stop, excellent for picture taking)
Arrival at National park Krka Sightseeing (based on one of choosed tours)
Departure from Krka national park
Arrival at Klis fortress Sightseeing
Departure towards Split
Drop off at your hotel / apartment
179.00 € 1-3 persons
199.00 € 4-8 persons
379.00 € 9-16 persons
569.00 € 17-24 persons
759.00 € 25-32 persons
*For bigger group, please contact us on email
- Adults - All terrestrial locations - Low season - 4.00 €
- Children 7 - 18 - All terrestrial locations - Low season - 3.00 €
- Children under 7 - All terrestrial locations - Free of charge
- Adults - All terrestrial locations - Mid season - 15.00 €
- Children 7 - 18 - All terrestrial locations - Mid season - 11.00 €
- Adults - All terrestrial locations - High season - Before 4pm - 26.00 €
- Children 7 - 18 - All terrestrial locations - High season - Before 4pm - 16.00 €
- Adults - All terrestrial locations - High season - After 4pm - 19.00 €