To take cable car to Srd and have magnificent view on Dubrovnik and Elaphite islands.. Have a drink, snack or a meal at the snack bar or in the restaurant overlooking the Old City....
Drop off points
Pile gate or Ploce gate (depending on traffic)
In the centre, near the entrane to the walls
- Dubrovnik is nicknamed “Pearl of the Adriatic” and is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, under the Unesco heritage from 1979.
- In the Middle Ages it became the only city-state in the Adriatic to rival Venice.
- George Bernard Shaw once said that “those who seek paradise on Earth should come to Dubrovnik and find it”.
- The monumental walls that encircle Dubrovnik, punctuated by towers and overlooking the sea, are undoubtedly the city’s most famous feature. A walk on top of the walls is sure to be a highlight of your visit to Dubrovnik.
- The Walls of Ston were known as the “European wall of China”.
Direct pick up from your hotel/apartment (flexible pick up time based on your request)
After more than 2h of driving, break at Ston is excellent opportunity to climb the Walls of Ston, called “European wall of China”, built in 15th century. Oldest Europe salt factory is still and is located close to centre where you can buy different salt variety including flower of salt. If interested, we can organize a 1h visit to famous Milos winery, ask us for more info.
Arrival at Dubrovnik city centre, drop off near the walls. Free time for sightseeing
Pick up at city centre or in front of cable car. On our way back, stop will be organised on panoramic view of Neretva valley where locals sell fruit and vegetables from the valley. Option to return via highway or coastal road with magnificent view on islands and sea (20min longer).
Arrival in Split – city center or your accommodation
299.00 € 1-3 persons
339.00 € 4-8 persons
599.00 € 9-16 persons
899.00 € 17-24 persons
1179.00 € 25-32 persons
*For bigger group, please contact us on email