Why to choose Croatia Shuttle for taxi (private transfer) from Split airport to Zadar:
- Fixed price starting from 119 EUR for car and 139EUR for minivan (up to 8 pax)
- No hidden costs (road tolls, VAT, surcharges included)
- Free stops for picture taking or short break
- Free wifi service
- Free bottle of water
- English speaking driver
- Free baby seats and boosters
- Reliable company ranked number 1 on TripAdvisor
- UBER (average price for car is around 160EUR, for minivan 220 EUR minimum, during rush hour prices increase by 1,5x-2x)
- Regular taxi – starting price 170 EUR plus road tolls, in high season price goes up
Private car transfer from Split to Zadar (and opposite) usually takes around 2h for direct transfers.
Where will I meet my driver in Split?
For transfers from Split city, we will pick you up directly in your accommodation. If your hotel or apartment is inside Diocletian palace we will send you instructions to pick up point from old city (max you need to walk is around 200 meters)
Where will I meet my driver at Split airport?
For transfers from the Split airport, you should proceed to the arrivals hall where your driver or a representative will be waiting for you with a tablet or a sign or a tablet showing the lead passenger's name.
Book your taxi to Zadar knowing the price in advance with Croatia Shuttle and start your vacation hassle free. Croatia Shuttle provides reliable taxi and transfer services from Split and Split airport to all places in Croatia and surrounding countries. We are proud to be first ranked taxi company on TripAdvisor for 4 years in a row counting more than 370 reviews. Check out why Croatia Shuttle does more than 2 thousand private transfers at:
Most important, we are local company composed of local employees, highly trained and experienced, who help us to achieve all of our goals. We do custom tours based on your wishes. Send us inquiry and we will send you proposed itinerary in couple of hours.