We take all measures to keep our passenger safe
From 1st June 2020 we are operating normally, which means 24/7 service every day including Sunday.
You can do booking via our webpage, by sending email to info@croatiashuttle or contacting us directly at 00385914444541 via call, SMS, Whats app or Viber. We accept booking regularly for Croatia, while in case of border transit we follow current EU regulation, ask us for more info.
Due to ongoing situation, precautionary measures have been implemented:
* Drivers will sanitize their hands regularly. They will use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser during working hours.
* Hand sanitiser will be made available to the passengers.
* All drivers will wear a mask. Masks are compulsory for all customers over the age of 5 too.
* Drivers will disinfect the vehicle in between every service by wiping down door handles, seatbelts, armrests, window buttons and other areas with antiseptic wipes.
* Open windows is the preferred option but if you wish the aircon to be switched on, it will be set to bring clear air into the vehicle, not on the re-cycle mode.
* Drivers will ask if you need assistance with luggage. If this is the case drivers will wear gloves and sanitise their hands afterwards.
* Shaking hands and other forms of physical contact will be avoided, thank you for understanding.
Due to ongoing situation, all transfers and tours can be cancelled without any penalties up to 12h before the scheduled transfer/tour start. In case your flight is delayed or postponed, there is no extra fee.
If you need more assistance or you have questions not covered with our measures, please contact us directly:
* 00385914444541 (call, SMS, Whats app or Viber)